We’re always busy at Thrive Homes and aim to keep all our customers and partners up-to-date with our latest news, events and projects.
You’ll find all our press releases below, as well as useful links to a central store of all our current publications.
We regularly update our stakeholders and partners by email with a roundup of news – you can read current and past communications of this type here.
Check out the blog of our Chief Executive Elspeth Mackenzie for an insight into her thoughts on key housing issues.
- Hertfordshire housing association builds on success with Lloyds Bank (11/5/2018)
- Council secures two closure orders in Curtis Close (10/31/2018)
- Three Rivers secures another closure (10/18/2018)
- Multi-million investment plans for Grove Court (10/1/2018)
- Drop-in service for people in crisis gets a helping hand in Aylesbury (6/6/2018)
- Furniture recycling charity gets cash boost from Hertfordshire housing association (5/11/2018)
- Community charity spreads the word to improve quality of life for Dacorum residents (5/11/2018)
- Thrive cash boost launches flagship homeless project appeal in Aylesbury (5/1/2018)
- Volunteers ‘speed matching’ event to help charities in Welwyn Hatfield (4/27/2018)
- Closure Order secured on a property in Three Rivers (4/11/2018)