We’re always busy at Thrive Homes and aim to keep all our customers and partners up-to-date with our latest news, events and projects.
You’ll find all our press releases below, as well as useful links to a central store of all our current publications.
We regularly update our stakeholders and partners by email with a roundup of news – you can read current and past communications of this type here.
Check out the blog of our Chief Executive Elspeth Mackenzie for an insight into her thoughts on key housing issues.
- Why properly resourcing customer involvement is an investment, not a cost (8/10/2020)
- A new home for thriving Milton Keynes gymnastics centre (8/6/2020)
- Welcoming new members of our Executive Team (7/22/2020)
- Time to put key workers at the heart of our housing strategy (5/11/2020)
- Thrive’s Customer Experience Panel is going from strength to strength (5/6/2020)
- Rosewood Housing and Thrive Homes sign housing management deal (4/28/2020)
- A surprise call for winners of Thrive’s cash prize draw (4/15/2020)
- Celebrating Thrive’s 12th Birthday (3/19/2020)
- Thrive Homes awarded Investors in People gold accreditation (2/3/2020)
- It’s a win for Thrive’s Development Team (11/28/2019)
For all media enquiries please contact:
Tel: 020 3219 7946