We’re always busy at Thrive Homes and aim to keep all our customers and partners up-to-date with our latest news, events and projects.
You’ll find all our press releases below, as well as useful links to a central store of all our current publications.
We regularly update our stakeholders and partners by email with a roundup of news – you can read current and past communications of this type here.
Check out the blog of our Chief Executive Elspeth Mackenzie for an insight into her thoughts on key housing issues.
- Tenants scoop cash windfall (5/16/2019)
- RESI Awards shortlist Thrive Homes for Landlord of the Year (registered social) (5/9/2019)
- Thrive receives Silver CO2 Award for reducing fleet emissions (4/25/2019)
- Thrive is awarded top rating from social housing regulator (4/24/2019)
- Thrive Homes unveils first new development in Hemel Hempstead (3/12/2019)
- Thrive Homes named one of UK’s top places to work (3/8/2019)
- Hertfordshire housing association builds on success with Lloyds Bank (11/5/2018)
- Council secures two closure orders in Curtis Close (10/31/2018)
- Three Rivers secures another closure (10/18/2018)
- ‘New deal’ shies away from tough questions (10/5/2018)