The safety of your home is our priority. If you’re not happy with a service you’ve received, we will always work with you to put it right.
In recent months, law firms have been targeting residents with false promises of high compensation for disrepair claims. Sadly, this is not the case.
A successful disrepair case can take months to be resolved and can be costly to both you (the customer) and us (the landlord).
Considering legal action for a disrepair issue? You may want to consider this…
- Cut out the middle-person: Let us resolve your issue by reporting it to us as soon as you can, so we can repair or advise accordingly.
- The risk of being left short changed: You could receive less or no compensation. Losing a claim can result in legal costs being awarded against you.
- It's costly for us to go to court: Around £30,000 of rent payers’ money is wasted on legal fees per disrepair claim. This money reaches the lawyers’ pockets, not customers.
What can you do if you have a disrepair issue?
Follow these steps:
- Report your repair as soon as you can. The sooner we know, the sooner we can do something about it.
- If we haven't been able to resolve your issue, raise a complaint. You can trust us to work with you to put things right.
Got a question? email@example.com