Last updated: 2nd September 2021
Listening to your feedback, we recognise the service has started to fall below standards in some areas, and we want you to know that we are working hard to resolve issues as soon as possible. We've created this area on our website to provide you with the latest updates on the actions we are taking:
- To monitor the contract, we have increased our meetings with Pinnacle from three-monthly to monthly. If we see no further improvement within the next month, we will look to increase these to weekly.
- We are identifying where there have been missed visits and will be challenging these with Pinnacle.
- Our Customer Relations Team is attending estates where cleaning has been particularly problematic, and we encourage customers to send us any evidence of missed visits or poor service standards through our rate a service feature on our website.
- We are working to share cleaning schedules online. Unfortunately, there are some technical complexities with our systems and the format of the schedules, so we are sorry this is taking a while.
- To help customers identify when the cleaning has been carried out, we will be piloting displaying signage in our blocks for our contractors to note down when they have attended. We intend to start this pilot during the autumn 2021.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused. We promise to keep you informed and will update this page with any changes.
As always, we're keen to hear from you to understand any specific issues in your building and you can let us know by clicking below.