Homes for affordable rent

Back to Find a Home

At the heart of Thrive Homes is the provision of social housing; homes available for social and affordable rent through the Housing Register. 

To register and search for any available properties you must be placed on the Housing Register of your local authority.

You can request a Housing Register application form by contacting your local authority (see below). Please note that Three Rivers District Council do not send paper applications.

All applicants - including current tenants of Thrive Homes or another Registered Social Landlord - will need to register. Once you’ve registered you’ll be sent a welcome letter explaining how to use the scheme, the housing needs band you have been placed in and a unique reference number in order to 'bid' for a property.

Local Authority Contacts

Aylesbury Vale District Council
01296 585858
Central Bedfordshire Council
0300 300 8306
Borough of Broxbourne Council
01992 785577
Cherwell District Council
01295 227004
Dacorum Borough Council
01442 228000
East Herts Council
020 8207 2277
Hertsmere Borough Council
01279 655261
Milton Keynes Council
01908 691691
North Hertfordshire District Council
01462 474000
St Albans City & District Council
01727 866100
Three Rivers District Council
01923 776611
Watford Borough Council
01923 226400
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
01707 357000
Wycombe District Council
01494 461000