We're proud to deliver quality services
Each month we conduct a number of surveys with customers. You can learn about these and view our latest results below
There are a number of surveys we carry out to find out how our customers think we are doing, these include:
- Tenant Satisfaction Measures – a set of questions our regulator requires us to ask you about our services and your experience of Thrive as your landlord
- Repairs – specific questions about the quality of recent repair appointments
- Lettings – questions about becoming a new Thrive customer
- Anti-social behaviour (ASB) - to understand how well we have handled ASB
- Complaints – to make sure we have followed our complaints process and understand if there are any areas to improve.
Where customers have responded as 'very dissatisfied' to a particular survey question, we may follow up with another short survey to understand more about this.
Scroll down to view where we scored on our latest Tenant Satisfaction Measures and get in touch if you have any feedback for us, we'd love to hear from you.