At Thrive Homes, we are committed to providing a fair deal and excellent service to our customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
Our performance is continually measured and analysed to ensure we achieve our strategic objectives as identified in our Strategic Framework:
- Resilient with a strong financial base
- A fair deal for customers
- A good place to work.
- Strategic Framework
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual Report for Customers
- Customer Satisfaction Performance
Published in 2018, Ambitions for Growth is Thrive's Strategic Framework setting out plans for growth and business diversification.
Due to the changing operating environment for housing associations - including a period of rent reduction for the sector - our view is that Thrive requires greater scale to maximise benefit from investment in our business model and that resilience and agility are key to our continued success.
Download the full report:
Our aim is to be open, transparent and accountable to customers.
Created in partnership with the Customer Experience Panel (CEP), the purpose of our Annual Report for Tenants is to set out Thrive’s offer to customers, report on performance and invite feedback.
We are always seeking to improve the information we share. Learn more about how to get involved here.
We're proud to deliver quality services as part of a fair deal to our customers.
Every month we conduct a number of surveys to a random selection of customers, including:
- Contented customer – a perception survey asking general questions about Thrive services that customers have used in the last 12 months
- Repairs – specific questions about the quality of recent repair appointments
- Lettings – questions about becoming a new Thrive customer
- Customer Contact – about the quality of customer service on the phone.
View our latest results and more from our Service Shapers Group.