Together our Purpose, Principles and Behaviours create the foundation for Thrive's culture and customer experience.
Thrive exists to provide and manage housing that helps individuals and families secure a good quality, safe home that they can afford.
These explain our approach to the way we work and the responsibilities we have to our;
We are proud to provide people with a quality, safe and affordable place to call home in some of the most expensive parts of the UK. We want our customers to;
- Be and feel safe in their home
- Have a clear understanding of what Thrive provides as a landlord and what is expected in return
- Easily access our services through a variety of ways
- Feel empowered to engage with us and influence how we operate
- Have an open and honest relationship with us, trusting that we will do what we can to put things right where we have fallen down
- feel that they can trust us, that we are open and honest and will put right...
Working together, we are a forward thinking employer creating a culture in which everyone feels valued. To achieve this we;
- Welcome people with diversity of thought, experience and background
- Support continued learning and personal development
- Trust our colleagues to make good decisions and influence how the business operates
- Support our colleagues to take care of their physical and mental wellbeing at work
- Work in a smart way to encourage a positive work-life balance.
We are committed to minimising our impact on the environment and actively;
- Invest in our homes to improve energy efficiency
- Operate in a sustainable way, developing a pathway towards achieving Net Zero.
In partnership with others, we contribute to the wellbeing of the communities we work within by;
- Enhancing/increasing housing opportunities
- Maintaining the appearance of our homes to positively impact the local area
- Support organisations that benefit customers or the environment through Thrive GIVE's grants and volunteering
- Buying from local businesses and organisations where we are able to do so.
Provide insight into how we work together and celebrate what makes Thrive Homes a great place to work.
I understand the best ways to get the most out of myself and others.
It is important that we understand how people prefer to engage and adapt our style appropriately.
We listen to and value what others have to say, building relationships with customers and colleagues based on trust and mutual respect.
I take responsibility for ensuring the way we do things delivers great service.
Everyone at Thrive should have the courage and resourcefulness to challenge themselves and others in a positive way. We each take responsibility to foster a creative, forward-thinking culture where new ideas and suggestions are welcomed, no matter how wild.
Continually evolving, developing and improving things is just what we do!
I am committed to effective, productive working.
At Thrive, we see opportunities first, not barriers. We are ambitious about what we can do, support each other to achieve this and deliver on our commitments.
We always demonstrate a positive attitude to customers and colleagues.
I can be counted on.
We take care to do things properly, without cutting corners and take personal responsibility for making things happen. We are honest when things are not going well and open to seeking help if required.
When a problem is discovered, we will own it and seek to find a resolution.
Creating a business we can all be proud of.
As a team, we support each other to succeed and continually learn so that we can grow. We are not afraid to do things differently if it creates a positive change for our customers and colleagues.
We are passionate about what we do and proud to represent Thrive.