Home contents insurance

Whilst Thrive provides building insurance, this does not cover the contents of your home (such as your furniture and personal belongings). You should arrange your own home contents insurance, which will cover you against:

  • burglaries
  • damages caused to your belongings in a fire or other accident
  • damage caused to other people’s property, for example, if your washing machine floods the flat below.

You can also insure your belongings against accidental damage.

We strongly advise you to take out contents insurance and recommend that you get individual advice from an independent insurance company. For more advice, click here.