Our offer to you: communal areas in blocks of flats will be regularly cleaned by our cleaning company.
What we ask of you: keep communal areas completely clear so they are safe and can be cleaned properly. Advise us of any health and safety concerns.
After every visit from the cleaner (either weekly or fortnightly, dependent on the schedule for your block) the entrance lobby, stairway and landing should be:
- clean and tidy
- free from cobwebs and dust
- floors and walls free from major marks
- internal communal windows and glass clean (where accessible)
- free from rubbish or litter
- door entry key pads sanitised
- chewing gum removed.
The outside of the building (bin areas, hardstanding, paths, communal gardens and beds) should be clean, tidy and free of litter.
Every month, your cleaner will:
- wash light fittings (inside and out)
- wash window sills and skirting boards
- clean stairway treads.
Every quarter, they will:
- deep clean floor coverings
- jet wash bin areas, cages and chutes
- clean the external windows.
Your cleaner will not:
- work on a bank holiday unless with prior agreement from Thrive Homes
- undertake any work that is not specified in the contract without obtaining permission from Thrive Homes.