The myThrive Hub is currently down

You can still pay online on our website.

To raise a repair, please speak to our team using live chat or email

Thank you for your patience whilst we fix the issue!

Ways to pay

The easiest way to make a payment is online at You can also check your balance and download statements on the myThrive Hub, register or log in at

If you don't have access to online, there are other ways you can make a payment as detailed below.

It is important that you keep to your tenancy agreement and make regular payments to Thrive Homes in advance covering your rent and service charges. Failing to pay puts your home at risk and may prevent you accessing some services Thrive Homes provide.

Contact us on freephone 0800 917 6077 immediately if you are unable to pay for any reason.

  • Direct Debit

    You can pay by Direct Debit any day and frequency 

  • Online

    You can pay online at by debit card, 24 hours a day 

  • Freephone

    You can contact us on 0800 917 6077 and pay by debit card, during office hours (8am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday).

  • Paypoint

    You can pay at Paypoint outlets across the UK. Visit for a local list of
    participating shops and garages or freephone 0800 310 0000. Make sure you have a receipt for your rent payment.

  • Post office

    You can pay at your local Post Office but this may incur a small charge and take up to 10 days to reach your rent account.

  • Housing Benefit and Universal Credit

    If you claim housing benefit, your rent will be paid directly to us. If you claim universal credit, you are responsible for making your rent payments using one of the payment methods listed.

  • Cash or Cheque

    Thrive Homes does not take payment by cash or cheque.

Helpful Numbers:

Three Rivers District Council
01923 776611 or

Watford Borough Council
01923 226400 or

Wycombe District Council
01494 461000 or

Hertsmere Borough Council
020 8207 2277 or

Milton Keynes Council
01908 691691 or

Aylesbury Vale District Council
01296 585858 or

Central Bedfordshire Council
0300 300 8306 or

Citizens Advice Service
03444 111 444 or

Step Change Debt Charity
0800 138 1111 or

Jobcentre Plus benefits
0800 055 6688

Tax Credits Helpline
0845 300 3900 or

Shelter Helpline
0808 800 4444

National Domestic Violence Helpline
0808 2000247

08457 909090 or