We’re a busy organisation, so Thrive is always in the news. Our latest press releases are listed below.
For any press inquiries about Thrive Homes, please contact Mark Thomas at Word Association on 01455 614333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thrive Homes unveils first new development in Hemel Hempstead (3/12/2019) - 12th March 2019 Thrive Homes unveils first new development in Hemel Hempstead Thrive has opened its first development of new homes in Hemel Hempstead. The three-storey apartment block at Swallow Fields is the first of a number of new housing … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes named one of UK’s top places to work (3/8/2019) - Thrive Homes has been named one of the top 25 housing associations to work for in the UK. We were rated the 15th best housing association employer in the country in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For … Continue reading
- Hertfordshire housing association builds on success with Lloyds Bank (11/5/2018) - Hertfordshire based housing association, Thrive Homes, has secured a £50million funding package from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking to support its plans to build 1,000 new homes and grow its portfolio by a quarter by 2021. As part of that growth, … Continue reading
- Three Rivers secures another closure (10/18/2018) - Three Rivers District Council in partnership with Hertfordshire Police and Thrive Homes have secured a Closure Order at Barn Lea, Mill End Rickmansworth. Three Rivers Community Safety Partnership gathered evidence in support of the Order, which was granted by the … Continue reading
- Multi-million investment plans for Grove Court (10/1/2018) - Thrive Homes is consulting with residents regarding ambitious plans to make multi-million improvements to its sheltered scheme at Grove Court in Croxley Green. The housing association is proposing to invest £10 million in demolishing and rebuilding Grove Court to provide … Continue reading
- Thrive cracks down on anti-social behaviour in South Oxhey (8/15/2018) - Housing association Thrive Homes has successfully worked with police and the local authority to tackle anti-social behaviour in South Oxhey. The Hertfordshire-based landlord has evicted a tenant from an address in Muirfield Road following complaints from numerous members of the … Continue reading
- Three Rivers District Council Secures Closure Orders (8/14/2018) - Three Rivers District Council has been successful in securing two Closure Orders at an address in Mill End under the Anti-Social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014. Three Rivers worked in partnership with Hertfordshire Police and Thrive Home to gather … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes select GCI to revolutionise their customer experience and deliver agile working (8/10/2018) - Converged ICT Services Provider GCI has won a substantial contract to support Thrive Homes’ agile working and transformation of the customer experience. Headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, Thrive has a portfolio of around 5,000 homes supported by over 70 remote and … Continue reading
- Drop-in service for people in crisis gets a helping hand in Aylesbury (6/6/2018) - A drop-in service for Aylesbury people in crisis has been given a helping hand from a local housing association. Thrive Homes, which owns and manages a number of affordable homes in Aylesbury Vale, has donated £600 from its small grants … Continue reading
- Furniture recycling charity gets cash boost from Hertfordshire housing association (5/11/2018) - A furniture recycling charity has been given a cash boost by a Hertfordshire-based housing association. Thrive Homes has donated £500 from its small grants fund to Fresch (Furniture Recycling Scheme for Hertfordshire), which is based in Welwyn Garden City. Fresch … Continue reading