Complaints Resolution Procedure

Thrive Homes complaints resolution procedure:

  • Acknowledgement
  • Investigation
  • Action
  • Closure
  • Appeal

We hope we can resolve your complaint satisfactorily, if not, you can request that the complaint proceeds the Appeals Panel. For more information on our complaints procedure, please see our Complaints Policy.

If you are a tenant and have been through our complaints procedure but are still unhappy, the Housing Ombudsman Service is an independent body which deals with disputes between social landlords and their tenants. To get in contact with them, visit:

For leaseholders, the Residential Property Tribunal is appointed to make decisions on various types of dispute relating to residential leasehold property. It’s an independent decision-making body which is completely unconnected to the parties or any other public agency. The Tribunal will look at the matter of the Leasehold Dispute for the property following an application to the Tribunal.

Residential Property Tribunal: Eastern Region
HM Courts and Tribunal Service
Unit 4c Quern House
Mill Court
Great Shelford
Cambridge CB22 5LD

Tel: 01223 841524