Looking for help with your rental portfolio? As an established landlord managing multiple tenures, Thrive Homes can take the hassle out of your property management.
With over 10 years’ experience in social and affordable housing, leasehold management and shared ownership, Thrive can offer property management services from sourcing tenants to managing repairs and emergencies.
Our services include:
- MyThrive customer hub so customers can report repairs, manage their appointments, manage their account online
- Lettings management including four-week, six-month and nine-month visits during the first 12 months for new tenants.
- Rent and service charge collection
- 365/24/7 Repairs and maintenance by Thrive Homes Services (THS), our inhouse team with an out of hours emergency service
- Fire, gas, electric, asbestos, lifts and water compliance
- Customer enquiries and first stage complaints can be managed by our call centre or customer portal
- Tenancy management including ASB
- Annual inventory and Home Plan visit (optional)
- ‘Internal and external communal inspections for flat blocks – an enhanced visiting routine (optional)
- Customer feedback and analysis (optional)
Our partnership with Thrive Homes supports our commitment to deliver a professional and responsive management service in line with our residents need.
Sally Ingham, Director at Rosewood Housing
Are you looking for someone to manage your homes for rent?
If your property portfolio is growing or you are considering an alternative way to manage your portfolio and are looking for a professional property management company, please contact us using the form below.