Last updated: 29th September 2021
We’re continuing to work closely with Chequers, your grounds maintenance contractor to resolve ongoing issues. Listening to your feedback, we’re aware there is still room for improvement, so we’ve created this area to provide you with the latest update on the actions we are taking:
- Chequers has appointed a contract manager to cover Thrive's estates who started late September and has been familiarising with our sites and meeting customers.
- The schedules have been reviewed to ensure grounds maintenance teams have adequate time to carry out all works during their visit. We are still working with our team to share these schedules with customers online. There are some technical complexities due to our systems, so we're sorry this is taking a little longer.
- To support with the additional time required to carry out the works fully, Chequers is continuing to carry out a recruitment drive for additional team members and have appointed some of these roles.
- We are continuing to hold weekly meetings so we can closely monitor issues and improvement action plans.
- Our Customer Relations Team is carrying out additional visits to meet Chequers on-site to reconfirm areas to be maintained to prevent further mistakes being made and areas missed.
- Chequers is sending out a supervisor to work with the team at least two days a week to improve their knowledge and quality of work. This will continue until at least the middle of October.
- We are starting to gather the missed or partial visits from July and will ensure service charge accounts are adjusted accordingly so customers aren’t paying for a service they haven’t received.
We’d like to thank all our customers for bearing with us whilst we resolve these issues, we’re committed to getting it right and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We promise to keep you informed and will update this page with any changes and in the meantime, we're keen to hear from you to understand any specific issues on your estate.