Are you looking to downsize?

If you are currently in a home that is too large for your need and wish to downsize, you can do this via mutual exchange or through your local authority's housing register.  

If you are of Pension Credit age, you may be eligible for an incentive to move reward, such as:  

  • a cash payment of £1,000 for the first bedroom and £500 thereafter up to £6,000. 
  • part cash payment and assistance 
  • assistance. 

Examples of assistance can include: 

  • removals including packaging 
  • replacement flooring 
  • disconnection and reconnection of kitchen appliances 
  • payment of transfer of telephone lines 
  • disposal of unwanted furniture 
  • redirection of mail. 

Get in touch by emailing to discuss your needs and tailor the package accordingly.