Comments, compliments, complaints

If you have an idea that you think would improve our services, or have a general comment, then please e-mail us at  to let us know.

We want to recognise individual staff Thrive staff members and teams who are providing a good service. If you have had particularly good service from someone here at Thrive, please get in touch via e-mail at

Thrive also wants you to know that if you are unhappy with our service or the way we have dealt with you, and can’t remedy the situation to your satisfaction, then we will always take your concerns seriously. Please get in touch with us and we’ll try to resolve the issue.

If you want to pursue the matter, our complaints procedure is open to all tenants and leaseholders, or a representative acting on their behalf. We can’t deal with complaints relating to matters which are more than six months old.

To make a complaint, please contact the customer service centre on 0800 917 6077 or 020 8428 4428, e-mail or contact any member of our team who provides the service or you are dealing with.

Thrive Homes complaints resolution procedure:

  • Acknowledgement
  • Investigation
  • Action
  • Closure
  • Appeal

We hope we can resolve your complaint satisfactorily, if not, you can request that the complaint proceeds the Appeals Panel. For more information on our complaints procedure, please see our Complaints Policy.

If you are a tenant and have been through our complaints procedure but are still unhappy, the Housing Ombudsman Service is an independent body which deals with disputes between social landlords and their tenants. You can contact them at:

Housing Ombudsman Service
81 Aldwych

Tel: 0300 111 3000

For leaseholders, the Residential Property Tribunal is appointed to make decisions on various types of dispute relating to residential leasehold property. It’s an independent decision-making body which is completely unconnected to the parties or any other public agency. The Tribunal will look at the matter of the Leasehold Dispute for the property following an application to the Tribunal.

Residential Property Tribunal: Eastern Region
HM Courts and Tribunal Service

Unit 4c Quern House

Mill Court

Great Shelford

Cambridge CB22 5LD

Tel: 01223 841524

Out of hours

Telephone: 0800 917 6077 or 020 8428 4428
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm, excluding public holidays.

For emergency repair help, out of working hours, ring 0800 917 6077
or 020 8428 4428.