Thrive Homes is keen to support projects that are making a real difference to our residents and the wider community.
Our community grant application scheme - GIVE Grants - provides funding to locally based charities and community groups that enable them to deliver new or additional services to our customers and other residents living in our local communities.
We want to fund projects that reflect the five themes:
Training, employment and enterprise
- Work related training including work placements.
- Employment preparedness training and coaching.
- Volunteering based work experience.
- Employment and job seeker support and advice.
- Youth development including activities and clubs.
- Tackling youth unemployment.
- Specialist support for vulnerable people.
- Play groups and children's centres.
- Parental support groups and training.
Health and wellbeing
- Life skills.
- Housing options advice and support.
- Community-based health activities.
- Independent living support.
Financial inclusion and support
- Debt advice and support services.
- Money management training.
- Fuel poverty advice and support.
- Benefits advice and support.
- Tree planting and conservation in the community.
- Saving water, electricity and/or waste.
- Renewable energy projects.
The grant from the Thrive GIVE Community Grants team has helped make possible the support of individuals at a true crisis point in their lives. People with nowhere else to go receive a bed, cooked meals, fresh clothes and personalised support at no cost to themselves.
New Hope, Assessment Beds Service
How to apply
We offer two routes for receiving funding from our GIVE Grants programme. Organisations or initiatives may apply if they are looking for:
- a one-off small grant under £500
- funding for a long-term project over £500
We are keen to receive bids that reflect activities or impact in the areas and neighbourhoods where Thrive Homes operates or can show outreach support to our customers. We are particularly interested in organisations or community projects in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
2022-23 Application process
We are now open for applications for the 2022-23 Financial Year. Applications will be accepted until 12noon on Wednesday 8th May. To apply, please download and complete the relevant form below. All applications should be sent by email to email@example.com
If you're interested in applying for grant funding, we recommend you sign up for updates using the form below. For impartial advice about the application process, please contact:
Fiona Frost, Marketing Communications Business Lead
Tel: 0800 917 6077
Thrive GIVE Grants Community Grant Application Form Over £500
docx | 346Kb
Thrive GIVE Grants Small Community Grant Application Under £500
docx | 346Kb
Register your interest
To receive latest updates on Thrive's Community Grants, complete the form below.