Thrive Homes is keen to support projects that are making a real difference to our residents and the wider community.
Our grant application scheme - GIVE Grants - provides funding to locally based charities and community groups that enable them to deliver new or additional services to our customers and other residents living in our local communities.
We want to fund projects that reflect the four themes:
Training, employment and enterprise
- Work related training including work placements.
- Employment preparedness training and coaching.
- Volunteering based work experience.
- Employment and job seeker support and advice.
- Youth development including activities and clubs.
- Tackling youth unemployment.
- Specialist support for vulnerable people.
- Play groups and children's centres.
- Parental support groups and training.
Health and wellbeing
- Life skills.
- Housing options advice and support.
- Community-based health activities.
- Independent living support.
Financial inclusion and support
- Debt advice and support services.
- Money management training.
- Fuel poverty advice and support.
- Benefits advice and support.
The grant from the Thrive GIVE Community Grants team has helped make possible the support of individuals at a true crisis point in their lives. People with nowhere else to go receive a bed, cooked meals, fresh clothes and personalised support at no cost to themselves.
New Hope, Assessment Beds Service
How to apply
We offer two routes for receiving funding from our GIVE Grants programme. Organisations or initiatives may apply if they are looking for:
- a one-off small grant under £500
- funding for a long-term project over £500
All applications are accepted on an annual basis with two decision periods: spring/summer and autumn/winter. We encourage applicants to submit bids as early in the year as possible. Our customers are involved in the decision making process when bids are awarded.
Please note: we are keen to receive bids which reflect activities or impact in the areas and neighbourhoods where Thrive Homes operates or can show outreach support to our customers. The majority of our customers live in South Oxhey, Mill End and Maple Cross.
If you require impartial advice about the application process, please contact:
Daryl Pereira, Engagement Business Partner
Tel: 0800 917 6077
Thrive GIVE Grants Community Grant Application Form Over £500
pdf | 612Kb
Thrive GIVE Grants Small Community Grant Application Under £500
pdf | 515Kb