Peace of mind that your gas or electrical systems are safe
4,000 people are hospitalised with carbon monoxide poisoning every year.
If you've had a gas service in the last year or a electrical safety check within the last five years, please share a copy of the safety check certificate with us. This information helps us to make sure your building is safe.
It's simple to share your certificates:
- upload a copy using the form at the bottom of this page
- email a copy to email@example.com
- post a photocopy to us address to Compliance, Thrive Homes, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead HP3 9TD
Need to arrange a service? Put your safety in good hands
Use one of our qualified engineers to check your gas and electrical systems
- identify issues before they become problems
- peace of mind everything is in working order
- keep your system running efficiently (un-serviced systems can use more energy over time)
As a Thrive homeowner you can access all of this at a discounted rate of £75 for a gas check and £140 for an electrical safety test!* Enquire using the form below and we'll be in touch.