We’re a busy organisation, so Thrive is always in the news. Our latest press releases are listed below.
For any press inquiries about Thrive Homes, please contact Sarah Thomas at Word Association on 01455 614333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Councillors ‘delighted’ to see Thrive’s new affordable homes in South Oxhey (1/12/2018) - Local councillors marked the completion of two new affordable homes in South Oxhey with a bulb-planting ceremony. Councillors Alison and Andrew Scarth joined Thrive’s CEO Elspeth Mackenzie and Development Director Jack Burnham to view the new two-bedroom apartments built by … Continue reading
- Sign Language completes fleet replacement for Thrive Homes (1/11/2018) - Sign Language, the market-leading innovator of vehicle livery solutions, is delighted to announce it has secured another valued livery programme. Thrive Homes, a Hertfordshire-based housing association, awarded Sign Language the contract to brand and livery their fleet of LCVs. Using … Continue reading
- Rickmansworth residents join team of volunteers to celebrate improved shared space (9/19/2017) - Celebrating completion of the improvements at Mead Place are (left to right) Ben Malton and Michael Peate from PiLon, Councillor Diana Barber, Rob Driver from Sovereign, Thrive Chief Executive Elspeth Mackenzie, Thrive Chair Ashley Lane, Lee Clark from VPS Group, … Continue reading
- New closure order helps protects residents from anti-social behaviour (5/31/2017) - Last week, Three Rivers District Council obtained a closure order on a property for three months following a series of incidents at the address. On 24 May 2017, a District Judge at St Albans Magistrates Court, granted Three Rivers District … Continue reading
- Vulnerable people given helping hand in Three Rivers thanks to new community safety schemes (5/17/2017) - People with mental health issues and victims of domestic abuse will be given extra support in the Three Rivers district with the launch of two new community safety schemes. Three Rivers Community Safety Partnership is working with local mental health … Continue reading
- New community project offers step up onto jobs ladder in South Oxhey (5/3/2017) - Vulnerable and long-term unemployed people will be given a step up onto the jobs ladder thanks to a new community project being launched in South Oxhey. The new Routes to Employment Programme will be run by ASCEND, a local … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes appoints new director to lead ambitious development programme (3/29/2017) - Hertfordshire-based housing association Thrive Homes has appointed a new Development Director to spearhead its ambitious housebuilding plans. Jack Burnham brings a wealth of experience in housing, development and partnership working to the role. The father-of-two, from St Albans, previously … Continue reading
- Generous housing association gives funding boost to Hertfordshire charities (2/17/2017) - A Hertfordshire-based housing association have given £1,000 to two charities which help local people in crisis. Thrive Homes has presented £500 each to Watford homeless charity New Hope and Rickmansworth Foodbank. Thrive staff chose the charities they wanted to support, … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of housing crisis in Buckinghamshire (2/7/2017) - Buckinghamshire has been named as one of the most expensive areas to buy a home in a newly published report, exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes says The National Housing Federation’s South East … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of housing crisis in Bedfordshire (2/7/2017) - Buying a home in Bedfordshire is harder now than ever before according to a new report, exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes says The National Housing Federation’s East of England Home Truths 2016/17 … Continue reading