We’re a busy organisation, so Thrive is always in the news. Our latest press releases are listed below.
For any press inquiries about Thrive Homes, please contact Sarah Thomas at Word Association on 01455 614333 or email email@example.com.
- New closure order helps protects residents from anti-social behaviour (5/31/2017) - Last week, Three Rivers District Council obtained a closure order on a property for three months following a series of incidents at the address. On 24 May 2017, a District Judge at St Albans Magistrates Court, granted Three Rivers District … Continue reading
- Vulnerable people given helping hand in Three Rivers thanks to new community safety schemes (5/17/2017) - People with mental health issues and victims of domestic abuse will be given extra support in the Three Rivers district with the launch of two new community safety schemes. Three Rivers Community Safety Partnership is working with local mental health … Continue reading
- New community project offers step up onto jobs ladder in South Oxhey (5/3/2017) - Vulnerable and long-term unemployed people will be given a step up onto the jobs ladder thanks to a new community project being launched in South Oxhey. The new Routes to Employment Programme will be run by ASCEND, a local … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes appoints new director to lead ambitious development programme (3/29/2017) - Hertfordshire-based housing association Thrive Homes has appointed a new Development Director to spearhead its ambitious housebuilding plans. Jack Burnham brings a wealth of experience in housing, development and partnership working to the role. The father-of-two, from St Albans, previously … Continue reading
- Generous housing association gives funding boost to Hertfordshire charities (2/17/2017) - A Hertfordshire-based housing association have given £1,000 to two charities which help local people in crisis. Thrive Homes has presented £500 each to Watford homeless charity New Hope and Rickmansworth Foodbank. Thrive staff chose the charities they wanted to support, … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of housing crisis in Buckinghamshire (2/7/2017) - Buckinghamshire has been named as one of the most expensive areas to buy a home in a newly published report, exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes says The National Housing Federation’s South East … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of housing crisis in Bedfordshire (2/7/2017) - Buying a home in Bedfordshire is harder now than ever before according to a new report, exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes says The National Housing Federation’s East of England Home Truths 2016/17 … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of Three Rivers housing crisis (2/1/2017) - Three Rivers has been named as one of the top five most expensive areas to buy a home in a new report published today (1st February), exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Hertfordshire-based Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes … Continue reading
- Grants up for grabs to support Hertfordshire community projects (12/24/2016) - Community groups and charities in Hertfordshire are invited to bid for grants to support projects which make a real difference to local people and their neighbourhoods. Watford-based housing association Thrive Homes is inviting local agencies and schemes to apply for … Continue reading
- Watford families enjoy a festive cash boost for a thriving Christmas (12/16/2016) - Christmas came early for three families in and around Watford when they scooped cash prizes in their landlord’s tenant reward scheme. Watford-based housing association Thrive Homes runs an annual prize draw for its residents, with a top prize of £1,000 … Continue reading