We’re a busy organisation, so Thrive is always in the news. Our latest press releases are listed below.
For any press inquiries about Thrive Homes, please contact Sarah Thomas at Word Association on 01455 614333 or email email@example.com.
- Closure Order secured on a property in Three Rivers (4/11/2018) - Three Rivers District Council has been successful in securing a Closure Order at an address in South Oxhey under the Anti-Social Behaviour Crime and Policing Act 2014. Three Rivers worked in partnership with Hertfordshire Police and Thrive Homes to gather … Continue reading
- Thrive acquires large development site in Watford (3/15/2018) - Thrive Homes has today completed the purchase of a large site for residential development at 16-18 St Albans Road in Watford, securing more new-build homes for the organisation’s ever-growing development programme. The site is currently occupied by a car dealership. … Continue reading
- Thrive Homes scoops national award as top place to work (3/12/2018) - Staff at Thrive Homes celebrate being one of the country’s best places to work. Thrive was named Best Improver overall and ranked 73rd in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For 2018, in the ‘not-for-profit organisations’ category. The … Continue reading
- Closure order granted for property in South Oxhey (3/7/2018) - A closure order has been successfully granted for a property in South Oxhey following numerous complaints from local residents concerning anti-social behaviour and drug activity at the address. The three month order for the property in Muirfield Road was granted … Continue reading
- Hertfordshire housing association in running for prestigious award (1/22/2018) - A Hertfordshire-based housing association has been shortlisted for a prestigious national award in recognition of its ambitious development programme. Thrive Homes, based in Watford, has been named a finalist in the 2018 UK Housing Awards for Development Programme of the … Continue reading
- Councillors ‘delighted’ to see Thrive’s new affordable homes in South Oxhey (1/12/2018) - Local councillors marked the completion of two new affordable homes in South Oxhey with a bulb-planting ceremony. Councillors Alison and Andrew Scarth joined Thrive’s CEO Elspeth Mackenzie and Development Director Jack Burnham to view the new two-bedroom apartments built by … Continue reading
- Sign Language completes fleet replacement for Thrive Homes (1/11/2018) - Sign Language, the market-leading innovator of vehicle livery solutions, is delighted to announce it has secured another valued livery programme. Thrive Homes, a Hertfordshire-based housing association, awarded Sign Language the contract to brand and livery their fleet of LCVs. Using … Continue reading
- Rickmansworth residents join team of volunteers to celebrate improved shared space (9/19/2017) - Celebrating completion of the improvements at Mead Place are (left to right) Ben Malton and Michael Peate from PiLon, Councillor Diana Barber, Rob Driver from Sovereign, Thrive Chief Executive Elspeth Mackenzie, Thrive Chair Ashley Lane, Lee Clark from VPS Group, … Continue reading
- New closure order helps protects residents from anti-social behaviour (5/31/2017) - Last week, Three Rivers District Council obtained a closure order on a property for three months following a series of incidents at the address. On 24 May 2017, a District Judge at St Albans Magistrates Court, granted Three Rivers District … Continue reading
- Vulnerable people given helping hand in Three Rivers thanks to new community safety schemes (5/17/2017) - People with mental health issues and victims of domestic abuse will be given extra support in the Three Rivers district with the launch of two new community safety schemes. Three Rivers Community Safety Partnership is working with local mental health … Continue reading