We’re a busy organisation, so Thrive is always in the news. Our latest press releases are listed below.
For any press inquiries about Thrive Homes, please contact Sarah Thomas at Word Association on 01455 614333 or email email@example.com.
- Thrive Homes appoints new director to lead ambitious development programme (3/29/2017) - Hertfordshire-based housing association Thrive Homes has appointed a new Development Director to spearhead its ambitious housebuilding plans. Jack Burnham brings a wealth of experience in housing, development and partnership working to the role. The father-of-two, from St Albans, previously … Continue reading
- Generous housing association gives funding boost to Hertfordshire charities (2/17/2017) - A Hertfordshire-based housing association have given £1,000 to two charities which help local people in crisis. Thrive Homes has presented £500 each to Watford homeless charity New Hope and Rickmansworth Foodbank. Thrive staff chose the charities they wanted to support, … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of housing crisis in Buckinghamshire (2/7/2017) - Buckinghamshire has been named as one of the most expensive areas to buy a home in a newly published report, exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes says The National Housing Federation’s South East … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of housing crisis in Bedfordshire (2/7/2017) - Buying a home in Bedfordshire is harder now than ever before according to a new report, exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes says The National Housing Federation’s East of England Home Truths 2016/17 … Continue reading
- New report exposes extent of Three Rivers housing crisis (2/1/2017) - Three Rivers has been named as one of the top five most expensive areas to buy a home in a new report published today (1st February), exposing the critical work of housing associations such as Hertfordshire-based Thrive Homes. Thrive Homes … Continue reading
- Grants up for grabs to support Hertfordshire community projects (12/24/2016) - Community groups and charities in Hertfordshire are invited to bid for grants to support projects which make a real difference to local people and their neighbourhoods. Watford-based housing association Thrive Homes is inviting local agencies and schemes to apply for … Continue reading
- Watford families enjoy a festive cash boost for a thriving Christmas (12/16/2016) - Christmas came early for three families in and around Watford when they scooped cash prizes in their landlord’s tenant reward scheme. Watford-based housing association Thrive Homes runs an annual prize draw for its residents, with a top prize of £1,000 … Continue reading
- New affordable housing chair means business at Thrive (10/31/2016) - Watford-based housing association Thrive Homes has appointed a new Chair to help it rise to the challenge of providing more affordable homes in a tough economic climate. Dr Ashley Lane brings a wealth of experience in the commercial sector, combined … Continue reading
- New affordable homes transform lives of young families in Buckinghamshire (9/1/2016) - Young families have seen their lives transformed thanks to new affordable homes built for the local community in Buckinghamshire. Housing association Thrive Homes has worked with development partners to build the much-needed homes at Berryfields, in Aylesbury. Young mum and … Continue reading
- South Oxhey families thrive by the seaside (8/22/2016) - Fun in the sun with Thrive Homes Families from South Oxhey enjoyed a rare trip to enjoy some sun, sea and sand thanks to a community project supported by local housing association Thrive Homes. South Oxhey Children’s Centre organised the … Continue reading