Tenant reward scheme terms & conditions
The tenant reward scheme is a way to recognise and reward tenants who have kept to their tenancy agreement throughout the year. Tenants who have met the criteria will be entered into a prize draw where the winners will be picked at random. The prizes consist of:
3x £200 cash prizes - open to all tenants who meet the terms and conditions of their tenancy as outlined below
7x £200 cash prizes - open to all tenants who meet the below terms and conditions and have registered on the myThrive hub
The terms and conditions of this prize draw have been designed to give all customers an opportunity to win, including those who are unable to access our online services.
1. The prize draw is open to Thrive Homes tenants of six months or more as of 01/04/2023
2. Between 01/04/2022 to 29/03/2023, tenants must:
i. Have kept a clear rent account with no arrears for at least 12 consecutive weeks
ii. Fully kept to the terms of their tenancy agreement
iii. Kept a tidy garden
iv. Kept no items in the communal area (where applicable)
v. Have no anti-social behaviour issues
vi. Allowed Thrive Homes 1st time access to carry out a gas safety check
vii. Allowed Thrive Homes 1st time access to carry out a Homeplan Visit
2b. To be eligible for one of the 7 (SEVEN) £200 prizes available, tenants must have met all of the terms above AND registered on the myThrive hub by 31st March 2023.
3. The winners will be picked at random on or thereon 01/04/2023.
4. Winners will be notified by telephone or email by 29/04/2023. We will ask for your bank account name, account number and sort code details for payment. Please note, we will never ask for any card details or for any security codes. If a winner does not respond to Thrive Homes within 14 days of being notified by Thrive Homes, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Thrive Homes shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Thrive Homes shall be entitled to select another winner.
5. Where the prize is made using BACS transfer, it may take up to 30 days to reach the winner's bank account.
6. The prize may be presented to the winner in person. The winner will be asked to participate in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw. The winner consents to the use by Thrive Homes, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and first name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites or social media belonging to Thrive Homes) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
7. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for any other cash, prizes or services from Thrive Homes.
8. Thrive Homes reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice. The decision of Thrive Homes in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Thrive Homes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of accepting the prize.
If you have further questions about the scheme, email: firstname.lastname@example.org