Thrive Homeowner Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
The Thrive Homeowner Prize Draw is one of the ways we say thank you for being a Thrive leaseholder or shared owner. We pride ourselves on providing well maintained homes, so this draw has a special emphasis on safety.
We want to make sure our buildings are safe, so we’re asking all homeowners to provide us with a copy of the gas and electrical safety checks. In doing so and meeting the criteria as outlined below, you’ll be entered into a prize draw where three winners will be picked at random. The prizes consist of:
1. The prize draw is open to Thrive Homes leaseholders and shared owners of six months or more as of 01/04/2022
2. Between 01/04/2022 to 29/03/2023, customers must:
i. Have kept a clear service charge account with no arrears for at least 12 consecutive weeks
ii. Fully kept to the conditions of their lease
iii. Kept no items in the communal area (where applicable)
iv. Have no anti-social behaviour issues
v. Shared a copy of their most recent gas and electrical safety check certificates with Thrive at: https://www.thrivehomes.org.uk/homeowner-safety-checks/
3. The winners will be picked at random on or thereon 01/04/2023
4. Winners will be notified by telephone or email by 30/04/2023 to arrange payment This may be via cheque or BACs transfer and Thrive may ask for bank account details to arrange transfer of the funds. If a winner does not respond to Thrive Homes within 14 days of being notified by Thrive Homes, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Thrive Homes shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Thrive Homes shall be entitled to select another winner.
5. The prize may be presented to the winner in person. The winner will participate in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw. The winner consents to the use by Thrive Homes, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and first name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites or social media belonging to Thrive Homes) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for any other cash, prizes or services from Thrive Homes.
7. Thrive Homes reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice. The decision of Thrive Homes in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Thrive Homes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of accepting the prize.
If you have further questions about the scheme, email: email@example.com