Question Time: How to participate
See below for instructions on how to interact with our Question Time session:
- Unmute/Mute: All attendees will be muted during the Question Time event. This doesn’t mean you can’t ask subsequent questions throughout using the Q&A feature (more information on how to use this is below). From time to time, the host may request further information from you to answer your question and may request for you to unmute yourself – if this happens you will receive a notification to do so.
- Question & Answer: If you have any questions during the session, open the Q&A window. This will allow you to ask questions to the host and experts. We will be monitoring for any questions that come through and the panellists will reply in the Q&A window or answer your question verbally. Any questions that we are unable to answer will be added to our full questions and answers summary and shared with you after the event, guaranteeing you answers to your questions.
To ask a question:
- Type your question into the Q&A box. Click Send.
- If the host replies via the Q&A, you will see a reply in the Q&A window.
- The host may also answer your question verbally. You will see a notification in the Q&A window if the host plans to do this.
As an attendee you can also like or comment on other attendee’s questions. This helps our panellists to identify popular questions to address.
- Click the thumbs up icon to like a comment.
Tip: The number beside the icon is the total number of likes the question has received so far.
- Click Comment to write a reply to an existing question.
- Type your comment and click Send.
Your comment will appear beneath the question.
- Throughout the event there will be polls taken. To vote in a poll, Attendees will be asked to type the word happy/sad if they are using a computer/laptop or use the emojis 😊 ☹ if they are using a mobile device - the host will instruct accordingly
Leaving the meeting:
Click Leave meeting to leave the webinar at any time. If you leave, you can re-join if the webinar is still in progress, as long as the host has not locked the webinar.