myThrive hub it's a race: terms & conditions
We’d like to put our system to the test whilst having a bit of fun, so we’re offering customers who took part in the Beta Challenge a chance to win an Amazon Echo Screen! The criteria and fulfil the terms and conditions are laid out below.
- The myThrive hub launch promotion is open to all current Thrive Homes tenants, leaseholders and shared owners over 18 (EIGHTEEN) years of age who took part in the Beta Testing Challenge.
- Customers who took part in the myThrive hub beta testing are automatically disqualified from taking part in this promotion as specified here.
- Customers must have activated their myThrive hub account.
- There is 1 (ONE) prize available.
- Thrive Homes will notify customers by email and text message with instructions on when and how to participate.
- Customers will be asked to log in at a specific time.
- The system will report on the first customer to log in successfully. This result is final. Thrive Homes reserves the right to amend or revoke these terms at any time without notice.
- Thrive Homes reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this scheme with or without prior notice. The decision of Thrive Homes in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Thrive Homes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of accepting the prize.
If you have further questions about this promotion, please get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org