Need some extra support or wanting to get involved in helping others?
Navigate through the below to see what's available to you.
Do you know of other charities or support groups that would be useful for us to share? Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Need some extra help? Here's some options available in your area:
There's also support and advice on hand from national charities, these include:
Giving back through volunteering
Self-isolation can be a difficult and lonely time for many. Volunteering your time to offer basic support in the community can be fulfilling and make this period a lot easier. Here's some local volunteering initiatives in the areas we operate:
You can find out about other volunteering opportunities here:
Remember, we're all in this together. You may be able to help out a neighbour by:
- making sure they have enough food and other general supplies to cover a few days
- walking their dog, picking up a prescription, putting out their bins or taking in a parcel
- phoning, Skyping or Facetiming so they can see a friendly face, helping to reduce their isolation
- helping with childcare or other caring responsibilities
- checking if any of their planned appointments have been cancelled before they travel
- making sure they have some simple recipes to hand - or have done some batch cooking for the freezer