To apply for a job with Thrive, you will need to upload your CV and answer a few questions. We’re looking for evidence of the skills, abilities and experience that match those outlined in the job description and person specification. These are the type of questions you’ll be expected to answer:
• Explain why you’d like to work for Thrive Homes.
• Think of an example of a work achievement that you are most proud of, and how you contributed to it.
• Give a brief statement of how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the job description.
Here are some tips for success:
• Worried you don’t have the relevant experience? Remember skills are transferrable so highlight your knowledge and experience.
• Think how you demonstrate your experience when you apply by giving real-life examples that meet the requirements we’ve listed, either personal or work life.
• Just ask if you have any questions and remember to re-read your answers to ensure you have told us everything we need to know.