Full time | Salary – £33,000 – £34,331
Would you like to take on a role where your contribution is valued, your opinions listened to and your personal development is encouraged?
Thrive is a #goodplacetowork. We challenge ourselves and others to deliver results and think differently about how we do things.
Our leaders are at the heart of what we do, coaching teams, supporting delivery with a focus on self and team improvement while sharing positive stories and celebrating success.
We care about each other, are considerate and consistence in our approach and believe in our future.
We take pride in what we do and our values underpin our behaviours. Joining our team will be rewarding, challenging and fun!
This frontline role will be customer focused, providing a comprehensive surveying service to the organisation. This role will be measured on your effectiveness to deliver a cost effective, professional and legally complaint surveying, achieving a first-class outcome to all customers delivering against Thrive’s strategic objectives in line with Thrives Vision & Values.
It will take into account employment law and best practice as well as the following success criteria:
• Full project management from inception to completion for a range of allocated projects to include obtaining all relevant approvals
• Ensure that all works are monitored and managed in line with legislation and best practice, liaising with internal and external agencies.
• Work in accordance with our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of building services, cyclical, major works and building maintenance works, ensuring they are in line with legal requirements and good practice.
• Support the delivery of a high quality building services and maintenance service, planned and capital works to Thrive Homes’ buildings and other client’s properties in accordance with Company plans and legislation.
• Monitor the performance of projects and programmes against KPIs and budgets.
• Manage functional budgets and monitor relevant KPIs.
• Manage/monitor health and safety and be responsible for your own health and safety and also look out for that of others.
• Deliver the service to a high quality standard and within an efficient timescale that will meet relevant KPIs.
• Carry out pre and post inspections in line with the organisations policies and procedures.
• You will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties/projects as required by your line manager/senior manager
Significant post qualification experience of maintenance surveying, administration from inception to completion. Including surveys, investigations of buildings and their defects, and recording essential information.
Proven project management experience.
Organised and methodical approach to work.
Extensive knowledge of legislation, and best practice relating to this field of work to include health and safety.
Experience of providing high levels of customer service.
Significant technical knowledge.
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C to include Maths & English.
BTec HNC or equivalent in Building
Closing date Friday 19th April
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 30th April