Full time | Salary – £34,815 – £36,000
Do you have experience in delivering a high-quality standard within an efficient timescale? Are you able to work with architects and consultants managing medium/large building projects? Are you looking for a new challenge where no day will be the same? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As a valuable member of our Asset Team, your primary focus will be to provide a comprehensive surveying/contract/project management service to the organisation.
This role will have full project management experience from inception to completion for a range of allocated projects which will include obtaining all relevant approvals. The ideal candidate will undertake tendering and procurement on related building projects, be able to work with architects and other building consultants, by ensuring all works are monitored, managed and delivered in line with all statutory legislation and company policies.
The successful candidate will be able to support the delivery of high-quality building and maintenance service, planned and capital works to Thrives Homes buildings and other client’s properties. You will also manage/monitor health and safety and be responsible for your own health and safety and also look out for that of others, ensuring that Thrive Homes are compliant with CDM regulations.
Education & Qualifications
• GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C to include Maths & English.
• BTec HNC or equivalent in Building or equivalent experience
• Degree in Built environment
• Driving license
• Desirable – professional membership to RICS or CIOB
What you need to know
• Significant post qualification experience of maintenance surveying
• Proven project management experience.
• Organised and methodical approach to work
• Extensive knowledge of legislation, and best practice relating to this field of work to include health and safety.
• Experience of provided high levels of customer service.
• Significant technical knowledge
To apply for this role click “Apply Now” below or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 19th April
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 30th April