Terms and Conditions
Our Website is owned and operated by Thrive Homes Limited (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “we” and “us”. These Terms and Conditions form part of an agreement between you, the end-user, and us, and that agreement sets out the conditions under which you may access any information, products, services and advertisements (the “Material”) available through the Website.
It is a condition of use of the website that you accept these terms and conditions in full. The terms and conditions apply every time you use the website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you should not use the website. We reserve the right to restrict access to the website to anyone if in our opinion they are in breach of these terms and conditions.
The website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. You use the website at your own risk and we recommend you install anti virus software before accessing and downloading information from the site. Thrive Homes makes every effort to make sure our website contains accurate information and is secure. However we make no warranties that the website will be available uninterrupted, that it will be error free or that the website or the server that hosts the website are free from viruses or harmful computer code.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use of our website.
Use of our website
Use of our website and downloading any material from it is permitted for personal use only to assist you in accessing our services.
You undertake and warrant to us:
- not to use the Material for any unlawful purpose;
- not to make any use of the Website so that the Website is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the functionality of the Website is in any way impaired;
- not to copy, reproduce, recompile, de-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or in any other way exploit any part of the Website;
- not to use the Website for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which, in our sole opinion, is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or in such a way as to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person;
- not to use the Website in a manner which, in our sole opinion, amounts to a violation or infringement of the rights of any person, firm or company (including but not limited to rights of copyright, confidentiality or privacy);
- not to use the Website to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising on behalf of yourself or anyone else;
- should you have any right, claim or action against any other person arising out of the use of the Website, you shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to, us.
Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights for the website and the information contained within it remain with Thrive Homes Ltd or with the owners of any rights licensed to us. Subject to the ‘Use of our website’ section above you may not copy anything from the website without our prior written consent.
Links to other websites are provided in good faith but Thrive Homes ltd does not accept any responsibility for their content.
The information we collect about you when visiting out web site will be held by Thrive Homes Ltd. We endeavour to keep that information secure in accordance with our data protection policy.
If you contact us by email or through our website asking for assistance we will take your contact details in order to provide you with assistance. We may pass this information on to our contractors, agents and other third parties in order to provide a service to you.
When you use our website we send a cookie so that our system can recognise you when you use the website. We collect data such as your IP address for analysing and tracking the use of our website.
On Line Payments
Online payments are verified through a secure payment system and all credit card and debit card transactions involve a secure link. Your card details are used for authorising and debiting the amounts you specify. We do not retain card details.
Data Protection Act
We are registered under the Data Protection Act. Our data protection registration can be viewed on the Information Commissioners website ico.org.uk