We want to nurture home-grown talent and offer work experience placements for students from schools in Hertfordshire.
It’s an opportunity for students to develop their personal and social skills which will help when they look for a job.
Work experience students can expect experience in the following areas:
- Assisting with general office duties
- Assisting with meeting and greeting visitors
- Assisting with handling and distributing mail
- Assisting with ordering of stock
- Helping to see in, log and store stationery deliveries
- Helping keep records up to date
- Assisting with customer account – invoice matching etc.
- Helping to prepare for meetings and presentations
- Helping keep work areas clean and tidy.
If you are interested in applying for our work placements scheme then visit : http://hcs.learnaboutwork.net.