Thrive Homes wants its residents to live peacefully and securely in their homes and neighbourhoods. To develop our vision of thriving communities, we will work on managing and minimising anti-social behaviour (ASB) where we can.
We have worked with tenants to devise an ASB policy promoting an agreed standard of behaviour, as well as reinforcing our tenancy and lease conditions on tenants who fail to meet the behaviour standards.
You can report ASB in the following ways:
- In person at our office (click here)
- Calling either 0800 917 6077 or 020 8428 4428 (Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm)
- Online using our online contact form (click to standard online contact form)
- By e-mail to the neighbourhood services team email@example.com
- By letter to our main office address (click here).
To help us get together the best information on the incident(s) you are experiencing please download and complete a copy of the diary sheet attached at the bottom of the page. If you can give us a completed sheet for each occasion you experienced ASB it really helps the officer gather evidence to know what happened.
Our ASB policy tells you what we will do if you are a victim of ASB, making a complaint about ASB or are acting as a witness.