We manage around 300 leasehold properties. As a leaseholder your lease lays down the framework for the use and ownership of your home and details your obligations and rights as a lessee.
It also details the services you can expect to receive as well as the restrictions about the use of the property.
Please take time to read your lease to ensure you are aware of its full content. If you would like another copy of your lease please contact your Homeownership Officer – a small charge may apply.
Under our leaseholder service standards we will:
- offer a face to face interview with anyone considering buying their flat/maisonette
- consult and act on leaseholder views before taking major decisions that affect leaseholders
- consult you in writing (under Section 20 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002) before carrying out major works or entering into any long-term service provision agreement
- send an estimate for service charges each April
- send the actual statement for service charges each September
- regularly survey leaseholders on the standards of service they received
- provide Section 166 Notice for Ground Rent each year
- hold regular meetings with leaseholders to discuss issues of importance
- provide a summary breakdown of repairs and repairs costs twice a year
- have dedicated officers dealing with your enquiries.
For more information, ring our Home Ownership Team on 0800 917 6077
or 020 8428 4428. Email: email@example.com.